DENA EASYPOS - POINT OF SALE TERMINALS
Click here for to know that Why a Merchant should choose Dena Easy POS terminals?
DENA EasyPOS: Terminology for Dena Bank Point of Sale Terminals
WHAT IS PoS (POINT of SALE) TERMINAL?
PoS or Swipe Machine as it is popularly known is a technological instrument provided to a Merchant Establishment (ME) to carry out the sale of goods or services to customers in a cashless environment. The customer has to swipe his/her Debit, Credit or Prepaid Card in the PoS or Swipe Machine
Give your business a professional touch by installing a PoS (Point of Sale) terminal.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Faster application processing and terminal installation.
• Superior connectivity.
• Settlements on T+1 basis.
• Helpdesk with assured TAT.
• Nominal fee / Monthly charges
• No hidden charges
• cash@POS features available ( subject to activation)
DENA EasyPOS accepts varieties of cards like Visa, Master( under integration), RuPay card and Discovers cards
• The merchant should have a current account with a branch of the bank with a satisfactory account operation.
• The merchant should be in retail/over the counter trade and shall not be in the Visa/MasterCard negative list for malpractices.
• The merchant shall have a fixed landline connection for PSTN based Terminal otherwise they will have to apply for GPRS based machine
TYPES & FEATURES OF DENA EasyPOS TERMINALS: TYPES OF POS POS TERMINAL MODEL FEATURES PSTN ICT- 220 Connect With Landline (Merchant should have a working landline connection) GPRS – based Handheld with Battery (With inbuilt Battery & SIM Card) PayTivo- 7210 model Physical Print Invoice & SMS receipt invoice PayTivo – 6210 model (Digital POS) SMS receipt invoice
Merchant Discount Rate or Merchant Service Fee:
TYPES OF POS
POS TERMINAL MODEL
Connect With Landline
(Merchant should have a working
GPRS – based Handheld with Battery
(With inbuilt Battery & SIM Card)
PayTivo- 7210 model
Physical Print Invoice &
SMS receipt invoice
PayTivo – 6210 model (Digital POS)
SMS receipt invoice
We charge the most competitive MDR in the industry:
MDR or Merchant Service Fee
Small merchants - (Turnover < Rs.20 lakh in previous financial year)
Other merchants - (Turnover > Rs.20 lakh in previous financial year)
0.40% - (MDR cap of Rs. 200 per transaction)
0.90% - (MDR cap of Rs.1000 per transaction)
* MDR on Debit Card Transactions up to Rs. 2000/- :NIL (wef 01.01.2018)
HOW TO APPLY:
To avail a POS machine facility, the merchant needs to submit a dully filled –in application form and necessary documents at the branch where he maintains/ intends to open his account. On approval of the request by the bank, merchant enters into an agreement with the Bank, after which the terminal will be installed. Customer can contact his bank branch for further details & information on POS
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• All terms and conditions apply as per the Merchant Establishment Agreement. Please contact your branch for further details.
If you want to know more about POS (Point of Sale) terminals, please contact our Marketing Cell-Head Office on the following numbers during working hours (10:00am to 6:00pm) on any working day:
022-26545484 or 022-26545454Click here for DENA EasyPOS demonstration and functioning video