Click Here to Pay Customs Duty
Procedure to be followed by the tax payer
1) Visit the Icegate website (www.icegate.gov.in/epayment/) or Click on the above link “Click Here to Pay Customs Duty”
2) Enter IEC code and select Location
3) List of Unpaid Challan will be displayed at Icegate website. Select the challan and click on Pay button. Tax payer can select maximum 25 challan
4) List of challans selected will be displayed for confirmation. Click on Confirm Button
5) Now List of Bank will be displayed. Select Dena Bank. On this the tax payer will be redirected from Icegate website to Dena Bank Internet Banking Application
6) Two option are available at Dena Bank Internet Banking Application i.e. Retail & Corporate User
7) Click on the button as applicable and enter your User Id and SignOn Password. Corporate users are required to enter their Corporate ID, User Id and SignOn Password (For Maker).
8) List of challan and other details as selected by the tax payer will be fetched and displayed by the Internet Banking Application.
9) Tax payer should once again cross check the challan details and then click on Pay Custom Duty button. Corporate Users are required to enter / select the next authorizer useridby using the button lookup
10) Tax payer is now required to enter their user id and transaction password. On successful Validation of the transaction password, Challan will be displayed. Tax payer should print the challan. After 10 seconds the system will be automatically redirected to Icegate website where Final Status of the transaction will be displayed.
11) For Corporate User, authorizer is required to authorize the transaction initiated by the maker before 8.00 P.M. For this the tax payer should login to Dena Bank Internet Banking Application using authorizer user id and signon password.
(Corporate User Authorizer LoginàApprovalsàPaymentsàRetrieve
Select the transaction & click Details button.
12) Now the authorizer should authorize the transaction. On successful Validation of the transaction password, Challan will be displayed. Tax payer should print the challan. After 10 seconds the system will be automatically redirected to Icegate website where Final Status of the transaction will be displayed.
13) If the Challans is misplaced, the tax payer can regenerate the Challan From their Internet Banking Application from Tax Payment Menu.
Rajendra Place Branch, New Delhi
Gopala Towers, 1st Floor
25, Rajendra Place
New Delhi 110 016