Dena Bank's offers Dena MConnect the convenient and secure way to conduct banking transaction in your account using your mobile handset. You can access facilities like account information, fund transfer. The customer can also avail the post registration services like reset MPIN, change of mobile number.
3. Customer has to collect the PIN mailer containing the 4 digit numeric password referred to as MPIN from the branch after getting confirmation from the branch regarding receipt of MPIN. This password is used for doing transaction.
4. After the MPIN is received customer has to send keyword DOWNLOAD to the mobile number 9223175152 through SMS. The customer would receive SMS containing mobile banking application URL link for downloading the software and for creating application password referred to as login password.
5. This facility is currently available on certain makes of Mobile handsets. This facility would be extended to other makes after receipt of the request from the customer. Such request would be accepted from the customer at the time of downloading of mobile application on the handset. In such cases we would strive to work make this facility available on the handset depending on the penetration of the handset in Indian Market.
6. If the customer Mobile handset is enabled for GPRS/EDGE/3G, customer can download the application by clicking the URL link available in the SMS message.
Downloading Mobile Application Using GRPS/EDGE/3G on Mobiles
1. Mobile phone 2. GPRS/EDGE/3G Facility activated on the phone through cellular service provider. 3. Mobile handset should have free memory of around 1MB.