Click here for Direct Tax Payment - NSDL website
Click here to go to Tax Payer's Corner - NSDL website
User guide for EPayment transaction
List of Branches authorized for Direct Tax Collection
Dena Bank offers its customers the facility of making E-Payment of all Direct Taxes. This facility can be availed of by customers of any Centralized Banking branch of Dena Bank.The customers wishing to pay Direct taxes should possess a valid PAN / TAN. The customer should have Dena Banks’ Internet Banking User Id and passwords. EPayment of Direct taxes can be made at any time of day.
Procedure for Direct Tax E-Payment
The customers wishing to make Direct Tax EPayment should avail of Internet Banking User Id and passwords. When the Internet Banking user Id and password are received, the customers should change their Sign On as well as Transaction passwords.
Steps to be followed for making E-Payment of Direct taxes:
1. Go to Dena Bank web site and select DenaETaxPay. Click on the Link for EPayment of Direct Taxes.
2. Then select the Link for E-Payment (Pay taxes online)
3. A List of all Banks offering E-Payment service (including Dena Bank) is displayed. Press on the Link ‘Please Click here’.
4. Select the challan type as per the type of Tax required to be paid.
5. Now, enter the PAN / TAN and tax details. Choose Dena Bank from the Dropdown List for Bank name. After proper data entry you have to click on Submit button.
6. On this the data is validated and a Confirmation Data page is displayed.
7. On this page, by clicking on ‘Submit to the Bank’ button, you will be redirected to Dena Bank Internet Banking application for Direct taxes.
8. Then, enter the Internet banking id and sign on password.
9. If the id is authenticated, then the tax details data entered by you will be fetched by the Dena Bank application from NSDL web site. Amount details must be entered now. Then click on ‘Pay’ button.
10. On clicking the ‘Pay’ button, you will have to enter the Transaction id for authenticating your validity.
11. On authentication, the tax amount will be debited from your customer account. A message ‘Direct Tax Payment successful’ is displayed on the Top and a customer counterfoil is generated. You can either save or print the same for record.
12 If your challan is misplaced, you can contact our Nodal branch for a duplicate copy. The contact details are as follows:
Mumbai Main office branch
17, Hornimon Circle
Bldg 1, Fort
Tel No 22661917, 22660728, 22662643
For any other queries you can contact
Government Business Department
022-22690191-197 (7 lines)