You are eligible if:
· You are a commodity trader, stockist or dealer registered under sales tax.
· You are a permanent resident of the city (If not permanent resident, property offered as collateral security is in your name and located at the same location).
· Minimum- Rs. 2.50 lakhs
· Upto- Rs. 200 lakhs
· CC Limit upto 20 % of your projected turnover.
· Non-fund based limits upto 25% of eligible limit on the basis of projected turnover
· Term Loan upto 20% of working capital eligibility
In case of disruption of the working capital cycle, 40 % of collateral security can be included to calculate Drawing Power.
Nature of Limit
Cash Credit (hypothecation), Term Loan (Secured), Non-fund based limits (Bank Guarantee & LC)
CC Hypothecation - 25% stock, 50% of book debts
Non-fund based limits (BG & LC) - 25%
Term Loan - 25%
Rate of Interest
Please Check out the Interest Rates Section to find latest Interest Rates applicable
INTEREST CHARGED ON DAILY REDUCING BALANCE
NO PREPAYMENT CHARGES
CC limit : Hypothecation of Stock and Book Debts
Term Loans : Hypothecation of security created out of term loan
Equitable mortgage of immovable property or any other liquid assets (other than equity shares, debentures) with minimum realisable market value of 100% of sanctioned limit as collateral
CC Hypothecation - As applicable for normal CC / Hypothecation account
Term Loan - 1.25% of the limit sanctioned. At the time of review, review fees of 0.10% of the outstanding amount
Commission on Non-fund based limits (BG & LC) to be charged as per Bank's extant guidelines.
Commitment Charges as applicable for normal CC Hypothecation accounts as prescribed in Loan Policy.
CC limit / Non-fund based limit : To be reviewed on yearly basis
Term Loan : 5 years (maximum)
For any query, Please contact : Email:email@example.com