Accounts can be opened by remittances from abroad or by transfer of funds from existing NRE / FCNR Accounts of the same person with other banks in India or from any branch of our bank.
The accounts can also be opened against foreign currency travellers cheques issued in their names or notes or coins tendered by them while they are on short visit to India.
Download the Application Form or e-mail us at email@example.com
Get the completed application form signed and attested by your Banker / Embassy of India / Public notary or any person known to the bank. This is for introduction purpose.
Send the completed application form along with the remittance and the documents, mentioned below, to the branch where you want to open this account.
A. Status Proof
• Photocopy of the relevant pages of your current passport where passport details and personal details of an applicant appear
• Photocopy of Valid Visa / Overseas Citizen of India card (OCI Card) / PIO Card / IKAMA (only for GCC) / Work permit
B. Overseas Address Proof
• Latest Overseas Bank statement in original, latest overseas utility bill (Telephone bill/Electricity bill/Water bill/Piped Gas bill etc.) in original for residential proof (not more than 3 months old).
• Two copies of recent passport size photograph.
C. Indian Address Proof (In case Indian address is chosen as communication address)
Self attested photocopy of any one of the documents mentioned below are accepted as Indian address proof:
• Valid Indian Passport
• Pan Intimation Letter
• Voter's ID card
• AADHAR card
• Latest Indian Bank statement in original (not more than three months old)
• Utility Bill (Telephone bill/Electricity bill/Water bill/Piped Gas bill etc) (not more than 3 months old )
Issuance of Deposit Receipt is immediate.
In case it is desired to hold the Deposit Receipt in safe custody with us, proper instructions to the branch has to be given in writing.