Terms and conditions governing Internet Banking Service of
1. Definitions : In this document the following words and phrases shall have the meanings as set below unless the context indicates otherwise:
"Account(s)" refers to the user's bank account, credit card account, home loan account, automobile loan account, consumer durable loan account, depository account and/or any other type of account (each account hereafter referred to as an "Account" and collectively as "Accounts"), so maintained with Dena Bank which are eligible Account(s) for the purposes of Internet Banking. One of these Accounts shall be designated as the Primary Account and all other Accounts, if any, of the user shall be referred to as Secondary Account(s).
Bank refers to Dena Bank, incorporated under the Banking Companies Acquisition and Transfer of Undertakings Act, 1970, having its Head Office at Dena Corporate Centre, C 10, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai 400 051licensed as a bank under the Banking Regulation Act, 1949 and having its registered office atDena Corporate Centre, C 10, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai 400 051l net Banking" refers to the internet banking services offered by Dena Bank to the user including services such as enquiry about balance in the Account, details about transactions in the Account(s), statement of Account, transfer of funds and any other service as Dena Bank may decide to provide from time to time through internet. The availability/non-availability of a particular service shall be communicated to the user through email, web page of Dena Bank or in writing as may be deemed fit by Dena Bank. Such Internet Banking may be provided by Dena Bank directly or through its associates or contracted service providers.
"Personal Information" refers to the information provided by the user to Dena Bank.
"Terms" refers to terms and conditions herein for use of Internet Banking.
"User" refers to a customer of Dena Bank authorised to use Internet Banking. In case of the user being a minor, the guardian of such minor shall be permitted to use Internet Banking. In case of a user being a corporate/partnership firm/ trust, then the person/s nominated by the user may be authorized to use Internet Banking
"Website" refers to the website owned, established and maintained by Dena Bank located at the URL www.denaiconnect.co.in
In this document all references to the user being referred in masculine gender shall be deemed to include the feminine gender.
2. Applicability of Terms : These Terms form the contract between the user and Dena Bank for availing Internet Banking through all modes of registration available to the users. The user shall apply to Dena Bank in the prescribed form for use of Internet Banking in case required by Dena Bank. Dena Bank shall be entitled at its sole discretion to accept or reject such applications as may be submitted by the users. By applying for or availing of Internet Banking, the user acknowledges and accepts these Terms. All the services/ products purported to be offered hereunder will be denominated in Indian Currency. No foreign currency transactions or products denominated in foreign currency shall be offered via Internet Banking. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, all terms and conditions stipulated by Dena Bank pertaining to the Accounts shall continue to be applicable to the users provided. In the event of a conflict in the terms stipulated by the Dena Bank and the terms herein, the terms herein shall have overriding effect. These terms will be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms and conditions relating to any account of the user.
3. Internet Banking : For the purpose of availing Internet Banking, the user would need to have legal and valid access to the Internet.
The information provided to the user through the Internet Banking is not updated continuously but at regular intervals. Consequently, any information supplied to the user through Internet Banking will pertain to the date and time when it was last updated and not as the date and time when it is supplied to the user. Dena Bank shall not be liable for any loss that the user may suffer by relying on or acting on such information.
Dena Bank may keep its records of the transactions in any form it decides. In the event of any dispute, Dena Bank's records shall be binding as the conclusive evidence of the transactions carried out through Internet Banking in the absence of clear proof that Dena Bank's records are erroneous or incomplete.
Any request for any service, which is offered as a part of Internet Banking, shall be binding on the user as and when Dena Bank receives such a request. If any request for a service is such that it cannot be given effect to unless it is followed up by requisite documentation on part of the user, Dena Bank shall not be required to act on the request until it receives such documentation from the user.
The user shall ensure that Internet Banking or any related service is not used for any purpose which is illegal, improper or which is not authorised under these Terms.
4. Unauthorised Access : The user shall take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized and illegal use of Internet Banking and unauthorized access to the Accounts provided by Internet Banking. Dena Bank shall take all commercially reasonable care to ensure the security of and to prevent unauthorised access to the Internet Banking, using commercially reasonable technology available in India to Dena Bank. The “DenaiConnect” services is VERISIGN certified which guarantees, that it is a secure site. It means that
5. Internet Banking Access : The user would be allotted a User Id and two password Signon and transaction password (Signon password is used for accessing the internet banking facility and transaction password is used for financial transaction) The first login/registration will be done using the User ID , Signon password and transaction password. After first use, the user will be required to change signon and transaction password as per the password policy specified in the internet banking application. For all subsequent logins the user ID will be used in conjunction with password created by the user to verify his/her authenticity. As a safety measure, the user shall change the password frequently The system will prompt the user to change the password in case user are not changed the password after 30 days . In addition to user-id and password Dena Bank may, at its discretion, advice the user to adopt such other means of authentication including but not limited to digital certification and/ or smart cards. The User agrees not to hold Dena Bank liable for any failure to complete the transaction due to wrong entry of transaction password. The user shall not attempt or permit others to attempt accessing the Account information stored in the computers of Dena Bank through any means other than the Internet Banking.
6. Internet Banking Password : The user acknowledges, represents and warrants that the password which will be issued to the user provides access to the Account and that user is the sole and exclusive owner and is the only authorised user of the password and accepts sole responsibility for use, confidentiality and protection of the password, as well as for all orders and information changes (i.e., change of address) entered into Accounts using such password .The password chosen by the user should be minimum length of 6 and maximum length of 28 characters. The password should also be alphanumeric and at least one special character should be included. The user grants express authority to Dena Bank for carrying out transactions and instructions authenticated by such password. The user unconditionally undertakes to have Internet Banking password of such number of letters/digits as may be notified by Dena Bank from time to time and ensure that the same is kept confidential; and to not let any unauthorised person have access to the internet while the user is accessing the Internet Banking. There is no way to retrieve a password from the system therefore If the user forgets the Internet Banking password, the user may request for the issue of a new password by sending a written request to Dena Bank and this shall not be construed as the commencement of a new contract. The user agrees and acknowledges that Dena Bank shall in no way be held responsible or liable if the user incurs any loss as a result of information being disclosed by Dena Bank regarding his Account(s) or carrying the instruction of the user pursuant to the access of the Internet Banking and the user shall fully indemnify and hold harmless Dena Bank in respect of the same. The user shall maintain the secrecy of all information of confidential nature and shall ensure that the same is not disclosed to any person voluntarily, accidentally or by mistake. The user shall comply with such guidelines, instructions or terms as Dena Bank may prescribe from time to time with respect to the password.
7. Joint Accounts : In case of Joint Accounts, transactions through Internet Banking, shall be available if the mode of operation is indicated as 'either or survivor' or 'anyone or survivor'. The user desirous of using the Internet Banking should either be the Account holder and sole signatory or authorised to act independently in case of a joint account. For such joint accounts, one customer-ID and password for Internet Banking will be issued to each of the joint account holders when requested. The other joint account holders shall expressly agree with the arrangement and give their consent on the application form for use of Internet Banking. In case of joint accounts operated by more than one user, Dena Bank shall act on the instruction received first and any subsequent instruction shall be neglected. All correspondence will be addressed to the first named person only. All transactions arising from the use of Internet Banking in the joint account shall be binding on all the joint account holders, jointly and severally.
8. Charges : Dena Bank reserves the right to charge and recover from the user service charges (including any applicable tax, duty, cess, etc.) for providing the Internet Banking (including charges for all products and services provided via Internet). The user hereby authorises Dena Bank to recover the service charges by debiting any one of the Accounts of the user or by sending a bill to the user who will be liable to make the payment within the specified period as may be determined by Dena Bank at its discretion. Failure to do so shall result in recovery of the service charges by Dena Bank in a manner as Dena Bank may deem fit along with such interest, if any, and/or suspension of the facility of Internet Banking without any liability to Dena Bank.
9. Maintenance of Sufficient Balance : The user shall ensure that there are sufficient funds (or prearranged credit facilities) in any Account for transactions through the Internet Banking, and Dena Bank shall not be liable for any consequences arising out of its failure to carry out the instructions due to inadequacy of funds and/or credit facilities, provided always that Dena Bank shall at its sole discretion, be entitled to carry out the instructions notwithstanding such inadequacy without seeking the prior approval from or notice to the user and the user shall be responsible to repay with interest the resulting overdraft, advance or credit thereby created and for all related costs and charges.
Dena Bank may, at its discretion, levy penal charges for non-maintenance of the minimum balance. In addition to the minimum balance stipulation Dena Bank may levy service charges for use of Internet Banking, which will be notified by Dena Bank to the user from time to time. Any change in such service charges will also be notified to the user. The user authorises Dena Bank to recover all charges related to Internet Banking as determined by Dena Bank from time to time by debiting any one of the Accounts.
Dena Bank may withdraw the provision of Internet Banking, wholly or partly, if at any time the amount of deposit falls short of the required minimum as aforesaid and / or if the service charges remain unpaid, without giving any further notice to the user and / or without incurring any liability or responsibility whatsoever by reason of such withdrawal.
10. Authority to Dena Bank for Internet Banking : The user irrevocably and unconditionally authorises Dena Bank to access all his Account(s) for effecting banking and/or other transactions performed by/ relating to the user through the Internet Banking. The instructions of the user shall be executed only when such instruction is given in accordance with the procedure prescribed by Dena Bank in this behalf.
Dena Bank shall have no obligation to verify the authenticity of any transaction / instruction received or purported to have been received from the user through Internet Banking or purporting to have been sent by the user other than by means of verification of the Internet Banking customer-Id and the password.
Records maintained by Dena Bank of transactions carried out by user using Internet Banking, including but not limited to the time of recording of transaction shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction and binding for all purpose. While Dena Bank shall endeavour to carry out the instructions promptly, they shall not be responsible for any delay in carrying on the instructions due to any reason whatsoever, including due to failure of operational systems or any requirement of law. All the transactions arising through the use of the Internet Banking to operate a joint account shall be binding on all the joint account holders, jointly and severally.
11. Instructions: All instructions for Internet Banking shall be given, through computer or any other device/medium/channel enabled by Dena Bank for the purpose, by the user in the manner indicated by Dena Bank. The user is also responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of the instructions provided to Dena Bank and the same shall be considered to be sufficient to operate the Internet Banking. Dena Bank shall not be required to independently verify the instructions, and the instruction shall remain effective till such time the same is countermanded by further instructions by the user. Dena Bank shall have no liability if it does not or is unable to or prevent the implementation of an instruction, which is subsequently countermanded. Where Dena Bank considers the instructions to be inconsistent or contradictory it may seek clarification from the user before acting on any instruction of the user or act upon any such instruction as it deems fit. Dena Bank is not obliged to keep a record of the instructions given by user through Internet Banking, nor under any obligation to provide such records where it maintains such records at its own discretion. Further, Dena Bank is not obliged to verify user's instructions given through Internet Banking. Dena Bank may refuse to comply with the instructions without assigning any reason and shall not be under any duty to assess the prudence or otherwise of any instruction and have the right to suspend the operations through the Internet Banking if it has reason to believe that the user's instructions will lead or expose to direct or indirect loss or may require an indemnity from the user before continuing to operate the Internet Banking.
Any instruction, order, direction, request entered using the password of the user shall be deemed to be an instruction, order, directive, request received from the user. All instructions, requests, directives, orders, directions, entered by the user, either electronically or otherwise, are based upon the user's decisions and are the sole responsibility of the user. The user understands that entering an instruction, direction, order, request with Dena Bank, either electronically or otherwise, does not guarantee execution of such instruction, direction, order, and request. Dena Bank shall not be deemed to have received any instruction, direction, order, request electronically transmitted by the user until it confirms the receipt of such instruction, direction, order, request.
12. Accuracy of Information : The user is responsible for the correctness of information supplied to Dena Bank for use of the Internet Banking or through any other means such as electronic mail or written communication. Dena Bank accepts no liability for the consequences arising out of erroneous information supplied by the user. If the user notices an error in the information supplied to Dena Bank either in the application form or any other communication, he shall immediately advise Dena Bank which will endeavour to correct the error wherever possible on a "reasonable efforts" basis.
13. Liability of the user and Dena Bank : Dena Bank shall not be liable for any unauthorised transactions occurring through the Internet Banking and the user hereby fully indemnifies and holds Dena Bank harmless against any action, suit, proceeding initiated against it or any loss, cost or damage incurred by it as a result thereof. Dena Bank shall under no circumstance be held liable to the user if the Internet Banking is not available in the desired manner for reasons including but not limited to natural calamities, legal restraints, faults in the telecommunication network or network failure, or any other reason. Under no circumstances shall Dena Bank be liable for any damages whatsoever whether such damages are direct, indirect, incidental, consequential and irrespective of whether any claim is based on loss of revenue, interruption of business or any loss of any character or nature whatsoever and whether sustained by the user or by any other person. Illegal or improper use of the Internet Banking shall render the user liable for payment of financial charges as decided by Dena Bank or will result in suspension of the operations through the Internet Banking.
14. Disclaimer of Warranties : The user expressly agrees that use of the Website is at its sole risk. The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
Except as warranted in the Terms, Dena Bank expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied or statutory, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, data accuracy and completeness, and any warranties relating to non-infringement in Internet Banking.
Dena Bank does not warrant that access to the Website and Internet Banking shall be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free nor does it make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the Website or use, accuracy or reliability of Internet Banking.
Dena Bank will not be liable for any virus that may enter the user's system as a result of the user using Internet Banking. Dena Bank does not guarantee to the user or any other third party that Internet Banking would be virus free.
15. Indemnity : In consideration of Dena Bank providing the user the Internet Banking, the user shall, at his own expense, indemnify and hold Dena Bank, its directors and employees, representatives, agents, as the case may be, indemnified against all losses and expenses on full indemnity basis which Dena Bank may incur, sustain, suffer or is likely to suffer in connection with Dena Bank's execution of the user's instructions and against all actions, claims, demands, proceedings, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses as a consequence or by reason of providing a service through Internet Banking for any action taken or omitted to be taken by Dena Bank, its officers, employees or agents, on the instructions of the user. The user will pay Dena Bank such amount as may be determined by Dena Bank to be sufficient to indemnify it against any such, loss or expenses even though they may not have arisen or are contingent in nature.
Further, the user agrees, at his own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Dena Bank, its directors and employees, representatives, agents against any claim, suit, action or other proceedings brought against Dena Bank, its directors and employees, representatives, agents, by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action of other proceedings brought against Dena Bank, its directors and employees, representatives, agents is based on or arises in connection with the user of Internet Banking with reference to:
I. a violation of the Terms contained herein by the user;
II. any deletions, additions, insertions or alterations to, or any unauthorized use of, Internet Banking by the user;
III. any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by the user contained herein; or
IV. any breach of any covenant or obligation to be performed by the user hereunder.
The user agrees to pay any and all costs, damages and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs awarded against it or otherwise incurred by or in connection with or arising from any such claim, suit, action or proceeding attributable to any such claim.
The user hereby agrees that under no circumstances, Dena Bank's aggregate liability for claims relating to Internet Banking, whether for breach or in tort or contract (including but not limited to negligence) shall be limited to the transaction charges/fees or consideration paid by the user within the previous twelve (12) months for Internet Banking, excluding any amount paid towards transactions.
16. Disclosure of Information : The user agrees that Dena Bank or their contractors may hold and process his personal Information and all other information concerning his Account(s) on computer or otherwise in connection with the Internet Banking as well as for analysis, credit scoring and marketing. The user also agrees that Dena Bank may disclose, in strict confidence, to other institutions, such personal Information as may be reasonably necessary for reasons inclusive of but not limited to participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network, in compliance with a legal directive, for credit rating by recognised credit scoring agencies, or for fraud prevention purposes etc.
17. Change of Terms: Dena Bank shall have the absolute discretion to amend or supplement any of the Terms at any time and will endeavour to give prior notice of fifteen days for such changes wherever feasible. Such change to the Terms shall be communicated to the user by using any new services as may be introduced by Dena Bank, the user shall be deemed to have accepted the changed Terms.
18. Non-Transferability : The grant of Internet Banking to a user is not transferable under any circumstance and shall be used only by the user.
19. Termination of Internet Banking : The user may request for termination of the Internet Banking any time by giving a written notice of at least 15 days to Dena Bank. The termination shall take effect within 15 days after acceptance of such letter by the Bank. The user will remain responsible for any transactions made through the Internet Banking until the time of such termination.
Dena Bank may withdraw or terminate the Internet Banking anytime either entirely or with reference to a specific service or user; or in case of breach of Terms by the user without a prior notice; or if it learns of the death, bankruptcy or lack of legal capacity of the user. Clause 14 & 16 shall survive the termination of the Internet Banking for any reason whatsoever.
20. Notices : Notices under these Terms may be given by Dena Bank and the user in writing by delivering them by hand or by sending them by post to the last address given by the user and in the case of Dena Bank to its corporate office address as set out hereinabove. In addition, Dena Bank may also publish notices of general nature, which are applicable to all users on its web site located at www.denaiconnect.co.in and www.denabank.com . Such notices will have the same effect as a notice served individually to each user.
21. Governing Law : These Terms and/or the operations in the Accounts of the user shall be governed by the laws of India . The Parties hereby agree that any legal action or proceedings arising out of the Terms for Internet Banking shall be brought in the courts or tribunals at Mumbai in India and irrevocably submit themselves to the jurisdiction of such courts and tribunals. Dena Bank may, however, in its absolute discretion, commence any legal action or proceedings arising out of the Terms for Internet Banking in any other court, tribunal or other appropriate forum, and the user hereby consents to that jurisdiction. Any provision of the Terms for Internet Banking, which is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of prohibition or unenforceability but shall not invalidate the remaining provisions of the Terms or affect such provision in any other jurisdiction.
22. Applicability To Future Accounts : Dena Bank and the user agree that if the user opens further Accounts with/subscribes to any of the products/services of Dena Bank, and Dena Bank extends the Internet Banking to such Accounts or products or services and the user opts for use thereof, then the Terms shall automatically apply to such further use of the Internet Banking by the user.
23. General : The clause headings herein are only for convenience and do not affect the meaning of the relative clause. Dena Bank may sub-contract and employ agents to carry out any of its obligations under this contract. Internet Banking service would be available to the users in certain cities only and during timings specified by Dena Bank from time to time and transactions would be carried out on the same day or on the next working day depending upon the time of logging of the transaction. The user would have to ensure that the equipment used for availing of Internet Banking meets the criteria as may be specified by Dena Bank from time to time. All costs incurred by the user including telecommunication costs to use the Internet Banking would be borne by the user.
As a tool to correct misunderstandings, the user understands, agrees and authorises Dena Bank, at its discretion, and without further prior notice to the user, to monitor and record any or all telephone conversations or electronic communications between the user and Dena Bank and any of its employees or agents.
These terms and conditions contain Dena Bank's entire agreement (except as otherwise expressly provided herein) and supersede and replace any previously made proposals, representations, understandings and agreements, express or implied, either oral or in writing between the user and Dena Bank for Internet Banking. The user acknowledges that it has not relied on any representation made by Dena Bank or any of its employees or agents and has made its own independent assessment of Internet Banking. No third party will have any rights or claims under these terms and conditions.
24. Assignment : Dena Bank shall be entitled to sell, assign, securitise or transfer Dena Bank's right and obligations under the Terms and any security being in favour of Dena Bank (including all guarantee/s) to any person of Dena Bank's choice in whole or in part and in such manner and on such terms and conditions as Dena Bank may decide. Any such sale, assignment, securitisation or transfer shall conclusively bind the user and all other persons. The user, his heirs, legal representatives, executors, administrators and successors are bound by the Terms. Dena Bank may sub-contract and employ agents to carry out any of its obligations under this contract. However, the user shall not be entitled to transfer or assign any of his rights and obligations hereunder.
25. Right of set-off and Lien : Dena Bank shall have the right of set-off and lien, irrespective of any other lien or charge, present as well as future, on the deposits/scrips held in the Account(s) or in any other account, whether in single name or joint name(s), to the extent of all outstanding dues, whatsoever, arising as a result of the Internet Banking extended to and/ or used by the user.
26. Proprietary Rights : Dena Bank shall make reasonable efforts to advise from time to time the Internet software such as browsers, which are required for availing of Internet Banking. There will be no obligation on Dena Bank to support all or any versions of the Internet software as may be required for offering Internet Banking. The user acknowledges that the software underlying the Internet Banking as well as other Internet related software which are required for accessing Internet Banking are the legal property of the respective vendors. The permission given by Dena Bank to access Internet Banking will not convey any proprietary or ownership rights in such software. The user shall not attempt to modify, translate, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the software underlying Internet Banking or create any derivative product based on the software.
27. Communications through Electronic means : Documents sent by electronic delivery will contain all the information as it appears in the printed hard copy version as prepared and distributed by the originator, with the possible exception of graphic insertions such as photographs or logotypes. Electronic delivery may be in the form of an electronic mail, an attachment to the electronic mail, or in the form of an available download from the Website. Dena Bank would be deemed to have fulfilled its legal obligation to deliver to the user any document if such document is sent via electronic means. Failure to advise Dena Bank of any difficulty in opening a document so delivered within twenty-four (24) hours after delivery shall serve as an affirmation regarding the acceptance of the document.
28. Internet Fraud & Technology Risks
The user hereby acknowledges that he is utilizing the Internet Banking at his own risk. These risks would include the following risks,
Misuse of password/ PIN:
The Customer/User acknowledges that if any unauthorized/third person obtains access to his password or PIN, such unauthorized/third person would be able to have access to the facility and to provide instructions to Dena Bank and transact all his accounts. In such case, Dena Bank shall not be liable for any loss, damage sustained to user. It is recommended that customer should avoid using PCs with public access. The Customer and User shall ensure that the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the password as contained in the Internet Banking Password Terms are complied with at all times.
(ii) Internet Frauds:
The Internet per se is susceptible to a number of frauds, misuse, hacking and other actions, which could affect instructions given to Dena Bank. Whilst Dena Bank shall aim to provide security to prevent the same; there cannot be any guarantee from such Internet frauds, hacking and other actions which could affect the instructions given to Dena Bank. The user shall separately evolve/evaluate all risks arising out of the same.
(iii) Mistakes and Errors:
The Customer and User are aware that they are required to mention correct details. In the event of any inaccuracy in this regard, the funds could be transferred to incorrect accounts, for which Dena Bank shall not be liable. The User and Customer will ensure that there are no mistakes and errors and the information/ instructions given by the User and Customer to Dena Bank in this regard are without error, accurate, proper and complete at all points of time. On the other hand, in the event of user's account receiving an incorrect credit by reason of a mistake, the Customer/User shall immediately inform and return such amounts to Dena Bank together with interest at such rates determined by Dena Bank, till repayment. Dena Bank shall also be entitled to recover such amounts together with interest as above and reverse the incorrect credit at any time whatsoever without prior notice / consent of the user. The user shall be liable and responsible to Dena Bank and shall accede and accept instructions of Dena Bank without questions for any unfair or unjust gain obtained by the user.
The transactions as per User's instructions under Internet Banking may not fructify or may not be completed for any reason whatsoever. In such cases, the user shall not hold Dena Bank responsible or involved in any manner in the said transaction(s) and contracts and user's sole recourse in this regard shall be with the party to whom User's instructions were favouring. Dena Bank is merely providing the services to the user and Dena Bank shall not be responsible in this regard.
The technology for enabling Internet Banking offered by Dena Bank could be affected by virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code or programme. It may also be possible that the site of Dena Bank may require maintenance/repairs and during such time it may not be possible to process the request of the Customer/User. This could result in delays in processing of instructions or failure in the processing of instructions and other such failures and mobility. The user undertakes and agrees that Dena Bank disclaims all and any liability, whether direct or indirect, arising out of loss or profit or otherwise arising out of any failure or inability by Dena Bank to honour Customer's/User's instructions for whatsoever reason. Dena Bank shall not be liable if the instruction given by the User is not received correctly and/or is not complete and/or is not in readable form.
The Customer and User understand and accept that Dena Bank shall not be responsible for any of the aforesaid risks. The Customer and User also accepts that Dena Bank shall disclaim all liability in respect of the said risks.
29. Dos' & Don'ts':
The customer should keep his/her ID and password strictly confidential and should not divulge the same to any other person. Any loss sustained by the customer due to non-compliance of this condition will be at his/her own risk and responsibility and the Bank will not be liable for the same in any manner.
The customer is free to choose a password of his own for DenaiConnect services. As a precaution a password that in is generic nature, guessable or inferable personal data such as name, address, telephone member, driving license, date of birth etc. is best avoided. Similarly it is a good practice to commit the password to memory rather than writing it down somewhere.
It may not be safe to leave the computer unattended during a valid session. This might give access to your account information to others.