1. What is DenaiConnect -Internet Banking?
- DenaiConnect Internet Banking service is a convenient, secure online banking service provided by Dena bank for the customers of its Core Banking (CBS) branches.
- With DenaiConnect Internet banking you can access all your banking accounts with the bank 24x 7x 365 anywhere in the world.
- A host of features like Balance Enquiry, Mini Statement, Statement of Accounts, Cheque based Inquiry, Funds Transfer, Tax Payments to name a few out of many.
2. Who are eligible for DenaiConnect -Internet banking?
Internet Banking is available to all customers of Core Banking (CBS) branches. The customers could be:
- Savings Account holders
- Current Account holders
- Cash Credit Account holders
- Overdraft Account holders
3. How can I register for this service ?
If you are an existing customer of any of our Core banking (CBS) branches then you can contact any CBS branch for a printed Application form. Alternately you may also download the application form from our website: www.denabank.com
4. What are the facilities available to me on Internet Banking?
- Balance Inquiry
- Mini Statement (Last 9 transactions).
- Detailed Statement of Account.
- Cheque Book inquiry.
- Fund Transfer (Self / Third Party within Dena Bank)
- Funds Transfer (Third Party - Inter Bank using RTGS / NEFT facility).
- Outward cheque inquiry.
- E-payment of Direct Taxes and Indirect Taxes.
- Online payment of Maharashtra Sales Tax (VAT)
5. What are the requirements for me to access this facility?
- A personal computer (atleast Pentium with 16 / 32 MB RAM
- An Internet connection.
- A Browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or Netscape Navigator 8 above).
- User id, Sign-on& Transaction Password.
- Access to the Internet.
6. What is User ID and password?
- User ID is a unique identification number which enables the Internet banking system to recognize you as an Internet banking customer and enable you to do Internet banking activities on Internet.
- Login password and transaction password are system-generated passwords, which are safe and secure, and no one including bank officials is aware about it.
- You will receive User ID and a set of passwords namely Login password (Sign-on) and Transaction password in separate envelopes for security reasons.
- On your first login you will be forced to change passwords of your choice.
- You also have the option to change the password any time.
7. How will I receive my User Id and passwords?
The user id and passwords (Signon & Transaction) are generated and dispatched to the Branch where there are maintaining the accounts. The customers are requested to collect the same from their respective Branches.
8. Can I change my password?
Yes. On first login the system will force you to change both the passwords. Then onwards you can change your passwords as many times you feel like.
9. I have forgotten my password. What should I do?
You have to submit a letter to branch officials requesting for regeneration of password.